Shootin’ Them is a Good Start
Gomorra can be a tough place, even moreso for a greenhorn right off the train from back East. This here page will do its best to get you up to speed so you can hold your own through the worst the Weird West has to throw at you. And son, it’s gonna throw some things you ain’t never been prepared for. Check back often for more additions!
- What is Doomtown? – The basics of Doomtown.
- Doomtown: Reloaded Rulebook
- Doomtown: Reloaded Composite Rules – Basic rules PLUS all rules additions from expansions – UPDATED 12/22/15
- Learn How to Talk – The terminology of Doomtown.
- Gettin’ to Know Gomorra Walkthrough (7Mb PDF)
Official Game and Event Rules
- Doomtown Tournament Floor Rules – UPDATED 06/01/16
- AEG Code of Conduct
- Alderac Doomtown: Reloaded Forums – Forums for discussion, strategy, and rules questions.
- Diaries and Strategy Articles from the Official Design Team
Latest Rulings and FAQ – Updated 12/10/15 | Version 005-20151210
Mark Wootton is in charge of all design and rules decisions on behalf of AEG. He is assisted in answering rules questions on the Doomtown Rules Forum by the rules team: Gerry Crowe (gamesmeister), David Orange (davido), Pete O’Carroll (Kaptain O), and Stephen Burch (Bithlord). This document is maintained by Gerry Crowe with assistance from the team.