We have begun fulfillment for Edge of Darkness. Our current ETA for delivery of Rewards & Late Pledges is the first week of August. If you have questions about your order or the fulfillment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 21st 2019
Notifying Backers and Late Pledgers that the Rewards are now scheduled for delivery in the 1st week of August.
The Pledge Manager will be closed and locked on May 10th. If you paid via credit card, your card will be charged on or slightly after that date.
To access your order please visit:
If you have questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
Most Recent Activity
Products are in final preparation for assembly for packout in China.
Fulfillment is currently five to six weeks behind schedule for Rewards and Late Pledges. We now expect Backers to receive their packages in the first week of August.
A Card Crafting, Worker Placement, Shared Deckbuilding Game of War Against the Blight
The City of Aegis faces the forces of darkness, terror, and monstrous attack collectively known as the Blight.
Four Guilds vie for leadership of the city. One will rule. The others will fall. If Aegis is to survive.
Based on a design by John D. Clair, a new chapter in the story of the world from the ORIGINS Award Winning Mystic Vale
In Edge of Darkness two to four players take on the roles of Guild Leaders who control the political, economic, and defensive power of Aegis, seeking to subjugate their rivals and become masters of the City and defeat the threat of the Blight.
- Your Guildhall is where you track your assets such as the Agents you have trained to do your bidding, the Influence you have earned from your political connections, the Coin in your coffers and the Reputation your guild accumulates in the battle against the Blight.
- You and your rival Guild Masters face an ascendant menace. Danger rises and the Blight summons its forces through the Threat Tower. The Guilds are all that stand between this terrible power and the innocent people of Aegis.
- Each turn you will draft cards that represent your connection to the City and its people, using your Influence to affect which cards you draft.
- You will enhance your connection to Aegis by Crafting new card enhancements. These enhancements are double-sided – the player side represents new capabilities and the Blight side represents the growing threat to Aegis. Using your cards you will deploy your trained Agents to utilize the resources and capabilities of the City.
- You may choose to send your Agents to the lair of evil taking the fight directly to the enemy – but be ever vigilant for if the darkness can launch an attack you will need Agents deployed to the defense to hold them off.